Free e-book: Always a great conversation
Dealing with conflict in (professional) relationships
Always a great conversation? Is it possible? How do you deal with conflict? Perhaps your experience with conflict is that it is difficult, undermines confidence and faith in each other and has a negative effect on cooperation, effectiveness and productivity. But it does not have to be this way, and that’s what this book is about.
If the business we do together doesn’t run as smoothly as we would like it is important that we can hold each other accountable in a respectful manner and without having a negative impact on the relationship. I would even go as far as to suggest that if you are able discuss conflicts in a respectful manner it not only will deepen the relationship you have but also increase the sense of the fun you have in working together. Conflicts with each other As a result of this you will also see a rise in efficiency, productivity and creativity. Learn how you ..
- determine the right attitude to create a great conversation;
- increase confidence in each other in a business relationship;
- can speak without blaming or criticizing;
- you deal with accountability;
- deal with intense emotions;
- discover what motivates others.
Download my free e-book on the Free Downloads page.